Description of the book from the publisher:
“Secretly, if not overtly, almost everyone in
But now W. Randall Jones, the founder of Worth magazine, is about to change all that. He’s traveled to one hundred different towns and cities across the country and interviewed the wealthiest resident in each. No, these are not those folks who inherited their wealth, or happen to be a CEO of a Fortune 500 company. Rather, these are the self-made types who, through hard work and ingenuity, found their own individual paths to financial success.
Remarkably, during his research, Jones found that these successful people were not so different from one another. They all shared many of the same traits and followed what the author calls the Twelve Commandments of Wealth: stay hungry (even when you’re successful) . . . you really do learn more from failing than you may think . . . absolutely be your own boss, the sooner the better . . . understand that selling is the key to success . . . where you live doesn’t matter . . . never retire, and other, more surprising revelations.
Practical, unique, and inspiring, this book lets you peek inside the living rooms of dozens of
This book looks so interesting. I can’t wait to get my own copy to read and review. You can earn up to 5 entries to snag your very own copy to read too. Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry. After you enter to win, make sure to also check out Hatchette Book Group’s other book giveaways here.
1. Leave a comment. Please leave an email or way to contact you if you win.
2. Subscribe to my free newsletter here and leave me another comment. Current subscribers or followers just leave a comment saying you subscribe/follow to get an extra entry.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment. You can copy and paste:
Enter to win ‘The Richest Man in Town’ (5 winners) @momsavesmoney http://tinyurl.com/r89e42
4. Grab my button and leave another comment with your site’s url.
5. Blog about the giveaway and leave another comment with the link to the post.
This contest will end on Sunday May 24 at 10:00 pm, central time. I will use random.org to select five lucky winners and contact them. (If any winner does not respond in 48 hours, I will pick another.) U.S. and Canada entries only. No PO Boxes. Good luck and thanks for entering!