I had the opportunity to try Sun Burst Laundry detergent in the clean and fresh scent thanks to Mom Select. I am allergic to Tide so I was worried I would have a reaction to the Sun detergent. I am happy to report that Sun did not irritate my skin at all and smells great. The detergent is made from an all-natural plant based cleaning agent instead of petroleum-based ingredients that can bother the skin.
Sun Burst costs half the price of most name brand detergents and smells great. The detergent comes in six different fragrances including vanilla lavender, mountain fresh, wild flowers, tropical breeze, clean and fresh and free clear. Also, the detergent is HE compatible.
One lucky winner will receive enough detergent for six months of laundry (based on five loads per week). The prize includes 5 coupons good for a free bottle of Sun Burst 45.5 oz 2X liquid laundry detergent or 49 oz powder laundry detergent in any scent.
You can earn up to 5 entries for your chance to win. Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Leave a comment telling me what generic/non-name brand product(s) you buy to save your family money. Please leave an email or way to contact you if you win.
2. Subscribe to my free newsletter here and leave me another comment. Current subscribers or followers just leave a comment saying you subscribe/follow to get an extra entry.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment.
4. Grab my button and leave another comment with your site’s url.
5. Blog about the giveaway and leave another comment with the link to the post.
This contest will end on Sunday July 5 , 2009 at 10:00 pm, central time. I will use random.org to select the lucky winner. If winner does not respond in 48 hours, I will pick another. U.S. entries only. Good luck and thanks for entering!