Also changing it up this time is that I added leftover fajita veggies. I didn’t have enough leftover fajitas to serve it as a complete meal, but sprinkled on nachos, it went far and added some oomph! to my nachos.
Tasty and a good use of leftovers? I’ll take it!
Easy Fajita Nachos
Meat (taco meat, salsa chicken, ground beef) – if using leftovers, heat up first.
Fajita veggies – if using leftovers, heat up first.
Other nacho toppings – tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos, salsa, sour cream, etc.
1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Spread the tortilla chips on the skillet or cookie sheet. If using a cookie sheet, you can cover first with foil to make clean up even easier.
3. Sprinkle meat on top of the chips.
4. Sprinkle fajita veggies on top.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top.
6. Add anything else that can baked like black olives or jalapenos.
7. Bake for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted.
8. Add other toppings like salsa or sour cream. Enjoy!
Jayme is a wife to 1 and a mother to three little boys. She coupons, but isn’t super extreme about it. She price matches and loves it! While she likes to cook, she’s in the stage of life where simple is usually better! She never knows how many hands she’ll have free at dinner time! You can find her at No Regrets Living.