Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name. And they’re always glad you came. When that happens, you go to a bar named Cheers.
Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don’t. When that happens, you eat an Almond Joy or a Mounds candy bar.
Sometimes, you can’t always get what you want. Sometimes, you can. When that happens, you rejoice cause you got what you need.
Sometimes you want an overly complicated and not very tasty dessert. Oh wait…you never really want that. In reality, you want a dessert that’s easy. And is always yummy to eat. When that happens, you make this no bake cherry cheesecake recipe.
It’s great. It comes together in minutes – especially if you use a pre-made pie crust. You make it ahead of time and let it chill in the fridge. It could only be easier if someone else made it for you! Which is both what you want and what you need.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 9 inch graham cracker pre-made pie crust
- 1 can of cherry pie filling
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces of Cool Whip
- 3/4 cups of powdered sugar
- Mix the cream cheese, vanilla and powdered sugar together.
- Fold in cool whip.
- Place the filling mixture into the pie crust.
- Chill in fridge for at least an hour.
- Top with cherry pie filling.
Jayme is a wife to 1 and a mother to three little boys (soon to be 4 this summer!). She coupons, but isn’t super extreme about it. She price matches and loves it! While she likes to cook, she’s in the stage of life where simple is usually better! She never knows how many hands she’ll have free at dinner time! You can find her at No Regrets Living.