Disclosure: I attended a grand opening event. Gift cards and food provided by McAlister’s Deli. All opinions are mine.
I have never dined at a McAlister’s Deli and was so excited to be invited to the grand opening of this new franchise in Council Bluffs at Metro Crossing. I didn’t know what to expect, but I was blown away by the delicious food and the affordable prices.
Here are 10 reasons to visit the new McAlister’s Deli. Make sure to keep reading to enter to win a $25 gift card.
1. Fresh Salads – Their salads are made to order with fresh ingredients. My favorite is the seasonal Pecanberry salad (pictured below).
2. Delicious Sandwiches – If you’re in the mood for a sandwich, McAlister’s Deli has one to fill your craving. With 30+ sandwich options, including Black Angus Club, The Veggie, and Sweet Chipotle Chicken, there is a sandwich for everyone.
3. Giant Spuds – When they say giant spud, they mean it. Their potatoes fill an entire plate and they cover it with your favorite toppings.
4. Choose 2 – Can’t decide what you want to eat? Try a you choose 2 meal and pick any two entrees for a low price.
5. Famous Sweet Tea – This restaurant chain original started in the Southern U.S. and delicious, fresh sweet tea is one of their signature menu items. Sweet or unsweetened tea is a must try when you visit McAlister’s Deli.
6. Kids Dine for $1.99 – This is my favorite deal at McAlister’s Deli. You can feed a family some delicious food on a budget with $1.99 kid’s meals EVERY day when you dine in. This may sound silly, but I was impressed the crayons for the kids were a hexagonal shape instead of round, so they don’t roll of the table. Mind blown!
7. The Desserts – If you have room for dessert, try their amazing New York Cheesecake, Colossal Carrot Cake, or own of their homemade cookies. Yum!
8. Rewards – Download the McAlister’s Deli app to start earning great rewards. Every month they will send you an exclusive offer and the more your visit, the more rewards you earn. Just remember to scan your app when you place your order.
9. On the Go Ordering – In a hurry? Simply place an order online or with their app and pick up your order at your nearest location.
10. McAlister’s Deli Caters – Need to feed a crowd? McAlister’s Deli has an extensive catering menu with breakfast, salad, sandwich, soup, spud and dessert options to feed guests for any occasion.
Ready to try McAlister’s Deli? Visit their new Council Bluffs, Iowa location on 3808 Metro Drive in Metro Crossing and enter to win a $25 gift card.
One lucky winner will receive a $25 McAlister’s Deli gift card. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends 4/25/18 and winner will be contacted via email.
So excited to try this place; especially the .99 for kids. Do they have soup?
So excited to try this place; especially the 99 cent deal for kids. Do they have soup?
All of the menu items sound delicious but I am most excited to try the Peppercorn Turkey Ranch sandwich.
Now I must go there!
So excited to try this placeout this week. Everyone seems to rave about their food and staff! Please enter me for coupons and this drawing!
I like how cheap the kids meals are and that they have fresh fruit with them.
FYI, it comes with applesauce. You can upgrade and trade applesauce for fruit or veggies for an upcharge.
That is good to know. Thank you!
Awesome will have to check them out
I would love to try that cheesecake!
I would like to try the pecan berry salad
…and if I eat a salad, I can eat a giant spud, right? But it looks so Good!
The black angus club sound super good or the salad I also love to try the tea
I tried the Big Nasty last week and it was amazing! (Tip: get a side of mashed potatoes and have them place the potatoes on the sandwich!) The strawberry lemonade is delicious, can’t wait to go back!
I would be so grateful to try the sweet chipotle chicken sandwich. Thank you very much.
We LOVE McAlisters. Upgrade the kids meal with steamed veggies or a fruit cup for $.50. The McAlisters on 125th and Center raised kids meals from $.99 to $2.99. Still a good deal!
I get a side garden salad for $2.99, and add a (large!) scoop of chicken salad for $1!
I would love to try the Black Angus Club or Giant Spud. They look amazing.
Love the .99 kids meals. Everything looks delicious.
I heard there was a new restaurant at Metro Crossing! I’m excited to try lots of their stuff, but that potato looks huge!!!
Food looks delicious!
I love their potatoes and sweet tea!
excited to try the harvest chicken salad
The tea is great unsweetened, too! Love their spuds with chili!
I can’t decide. That salad and sandwich both looked amazing… then I saw the picture of the cheesecake. So… all the food looks best, I guess!
I am excited to try the Savannah chopped salad.
This place is seriously my all time favorite! And the fact that the kids meals are healthy options and no the normal burger, chicken nuggets or hot dog! Was unaware of the app though… downloading now!
LOVE McAlisters Deli! Their Chicken Tortilla soup is one of my favorites!
My favorite is the basic spud and McAlisters Club!
I am most excited to try the taco salad. I love that they have this option among the traditional salads.
I’d love to try the Black Angus Club and the Broccoli Cheddar soup.
I’ve been to the CB location 1x already. Love their turkey Reuben!
After looking over their menu it’s going to be hard to choose what to order. All the sandwich options and salads sound great. I’d probably choose the turkey Cobb or Turkey reuben with one of the soups or 1/2 salad on the side. And I love tea so the different tea flavors sound great too. We live not too far from here so I know this is going to become a favorite.
The black angus club is my top choice, They also have a lot of baked potatoes that look great.
I’d like to try the Country Potato Soup.
I like the the mcalister’s club sandwich
The giants spuds.
I want the giant spud!
It all looks so wonderful! I’d love to take the family! The baked potatoe….yum!
I’m most excited to try The New Yorker. I love Rubuens so the more meat is awesome.
I love, love, love sweet tea! Also, the veggie sandwich is delicious!!
Food looks good and best of all, reasonable.
I am excited to try the horseradish roast beef & cheddar it looks good.
I’m most excited about trying any and all of the salads!