Disclosure: I attended a grand opening event. Gift cards and food provided by McAlister’s Deli. All opinions are mine.
I have never dined at a McAlister’s Deli and was so excited to be invited to the grand opening of this new franchise in Council Bluffs at Metro Crossing. I didn’t know what to expect, but I was blown away by the delicious food and the affordable prices.
Here are 10 reasons to visit the new McAlister’s Deli. Make sure to keep reading to enter to win a $25 gift card.
1. Fresh Salads – Their salads are made to order with fresh ingredients. My favorite is the seasonal Pecanberry salad (pictured below).
2. Delicious Sandwiches – If you’re in the mood for a sandwich, McAlister’s Deli has one to fill your craving. With 30+ sandwich options, including Black Angus Club, The Veggie, and Sweet Chipotle Chicken, there is a sandwich for everyone.
3. Giant Spuds – When they say giant spud, they mean it. Their potatoes fill an entire plate and they cover it with your favorite toppings.
4. Choose 2 – Can’t decide what you want to eat? Try a you choose 2 meal and pick any two entrees for a low price.
5. Famous Sweet Tea – This restaurant chain original started in the Southern U.S. and delicious, fresh sweet tea is one of their signature menu items. Sweet or unsweetened tea is a must try when you visit McAlister’s Deli.
6. Kids Dine for $1.99 – This is my favorite deal at McAlister’s Deli. You can feed a family some delicious food on a budget with $1.99 kid’s meals EVERY day when you dine in. This may sound silly, but I was impressed the crayons for the kids were a hexagonal shape instead of round, so they don’t roll of the table. Mind blown!
7. The Desserts – If you have room for dessert, try their amazing New York Cheesecake, Colossal Carrot Cake, or own of their homemade cookies. Yum!
8. Rewards – Download the McAlister’s Deli app to start earning great rewards. Every month they will send you an exclusive offer and the more your visit, the more rewards you earn. Just remember to scan your app when you place your order.
9. On the Go Ordering – In a hurry? Simply place an order online or with their app and pick up your order at your nearest location.
10. McAlister’s Deli Caters – Need to feed a crowd? McAlister’s Deli has an extensive catering menu with breakfast, salad, sandwich, soup, spud and dessert options to feed guests for any occasion.
Ready to try McAlister’s Deli? Visit their new Council Bluffs, Iowa location on 3808 Metro Drive in Metro Crossing and enter to win a $25 gift card.
One lucky winner will receive a $25 McAlister’s Deli gift card. Enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Giveaway ends 4/25/18 and winner will be contacted via email.