From the publisher about The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping
“Mystery shopping has been around for a very long time, yet it still mystifies most. This book is written to help take the mystery out of this job and get you started right away. This is a step-by-step guide to starting, performing and reporting your mystery shops. You will find a legitimate company list, companies that will not charge you to work for them. Websites, types of shops the companies perform and company expectations. You will find where to look for support as well as where to talk with other shoppers. This book is an essential guide for you to start mystery shopping and making money right away.”
About the Author: PamInCa, was recently elected President of the Independent Mystery Shopper’s Coalition. Early October, she attended the first annual Independent Mystery Shoppers Conference in Vegas with over 130 shoppers and 100 companies in attendance. As president of the Coalition she is already planning for next year’s mystery shoppers conference to be held Aug 15-18, 2010 in Vegas.
My Review: I recommend this book for any mystery shopper and anyone interesting in mystery shopping. The book includes a huge list of legitimate companies and is a great resource. Read my full review here.
Giveaway: Thanks to the author, PamInCa, I have two copies of ‘The Essential Guide to Mystery Shopping’ to give away. You can earn up to seven entries to win. Leave a separate comment for each entry.
1. Leave a comment telling me why you want to win a copy of this book. Please leave an email or way to contact you if you win.
2. Follow paminca1 on twitter and leave a comment here with your twitter name. Feel free to direct message her with any mystery shopping questions (not required).
3. Become a fan of Independent Mystery Shoppers Conference on Facebook and leave a comment.
4. Subscribe to or follow my blog and leave me another comment.
5. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment. Include @momsavesmoney in the tweet.
6. Blog about the giveaway and leave another comment with the link to the post.
7. Email three or more friends about the giveaway, cc the email to me at Nicole@momsavesmoney.net and leave another comment here.
This contest will end on Wednesday, November 4, 2009 at 10:00 pm, central time. I will use random.org to select two lucky winners and contact the winners. (If winner does not respond in 48 hours, I will pick another.) U.S. entries only. Good luck and thanks for entering!