Have you heard of Swagbucks? It is a reward program that earns you lots of FREE prizes. You earn ‘Swagbucks’ by searching the web, shopping, referring friends, recycling old cell phones and even trading in used video games.
You can redeem your ‘Swagbucks’ for gift cards, video games, electronics, music, books, apparel and much more. The rewards are FREE and you never pay shipping!
I earned a $10 Starbucks gift card free from Swagbucks and will be giving it away to one lucky winner!
1. Leave a comment telling me if you are a member of Swagbucks. (You don’t need to be a member to win this prize, just let me know if you are or are not a member.) Please leave an email or way to contact you if you win.
2. Subscribe to my free newsletter here and leave me another comment. Current subscribers or followers just leave a comment saying you subscribe/follow to get an extra entry.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment. Please include @momsavesmoney in the tweet.
4. Grab my button and leave another comment with your site’s url.
5. Blog about the giveaway and leave another comment with the link to the post
6. Email three or more friends about the giveaway, cc the email to me at Nicole@momsavesmoney.net and leave another comment here.
This contest will end on Wednesday January 13, 2010 at 10:00 pm, central time. I will use random.org to select the winner and contact them. (If winner does not respond in 48 hours, I will pick another.) U.S. entries only. Good luck and thanks for entering! (photo courtesy of Starbucks)
Disclosure: All items for this giveaway were provided by me. View full disclosure policy here.