Now he has written a book that is accessible to everyone and provides answers people desperately need in today’s tough times.
- Create a healthy financial plan
- Devise spending strategies to help you live within your budget
- Identify areas where your money can grow
- Build a nestegg
- Maximize your tax savings
- Cut costs
- Diminish your debt
- Invest wisely
- Make prudent financial decisions
- Plan for the future
- Enjoy peace of mind and God’s financial protection
This book is a very simple finance book. I found myself skimming parts, because it was mostly review for me (I have an MBA). I did not agree with all his advice, especially about debt, credit card usage and tithing before all other expenses, and would advice readers also review other sources for financial advice.
There was good basic information on investing and retirement accounts. I felt this was the best, most informative part of the book. Also, the section on mortgages was great for anyone considering the rent versus buy scenario. Overall, this book is good for anyone who desires basic knowledge about personal finance or more in-depth review of investment options.
Book tour: This review and giveaway is part of an Internet book tour. Check out these other blogs on the tour for their reviews and/or giveaways of this book.
1. Leave a comment telling me why you want to win this book. Please leave an email or way to contact you if you win.
2. Subscribe to my free newsletter here and leave me another comment. Current subscribers or followers just leave a comment saying you subscribe/follow to get an extra entry.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
3. Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment.
4. Grab my button and leave another comment with your site’s url.
5. Blog about the giveaway and leave another comment with the link to the post.
This contest will end on Wednesday June 10, 2009 at 10:00 pm, central time. I will use random.org to select five lucky winners and contact them. (If any winner does not respond in 48 hours, I will pick another.) U.S. and Canada entries only. No PO Boxes. Good luck and thanks for entering!