Disclosure: Complimentary admission provided through USFG. All opinions are mine.
Do you have a LEGO® fan? LEGO KidsFest is starting their 2016 national tour in April and will make a stop in Kansas City, May 13-15. This event will be huge with three acres of hands-on educational fun! LEGO KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
* LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
* LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
* LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
* LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
* LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
* LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
* LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
* LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
* LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
* Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
* Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
“Our 2016 LEGO KidsFest tour is going to delight both new and returning audiences,” said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO Systems, Inc. “We’ve still got some favorites on the show floor, like the Big Brick Pile, Creation Nation and the Race Ramps. There are also many new and unique activities designed for building, learning and fun.”
About LEGO KidsFest Missouri:
Details: There are five sessions – all identical and 4 1/2 hours in length.
Sessions: Friday, May 13 4pm-830pm
Saturday, May 14 9am-130pm or 3pm-730pm
Sunday, May 15 9am-130pm or 3pm-730pm
Location: Kansas City Convention Center – 301 West 13th Street, Kansas City, MO
Tickets: Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session and can be purchased online here. Children two and under are free.
NOTE: These events do sell out, so make sure to order your tickets ASAP.
Other stops for 2016 LEGO KidsFest include North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, Wisconsion, Ohio and Texas.
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, May 13, 2016 (4-8:30pm) in Kansas City ($38 value). Simply click here to enter! Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG! Winner will be drawn March 3, 2016 and notified via email.
I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities.
Are you planning to attend LEGO KidsFest in Kansas City?