This is another one of those “mix it all up, dump into a casserole dish and bake” kind of recipes. It pulls together super quickly – especially if you have cooked chicken on hand. (I like to make a bunch of chicken and freeze it). And the cheesy sauce is a great way to serve veggies to kids. I love the leftovers too – so feel free to double or even triple the recipe. Just need a bigger casserole dish!
Chicken Alfredo Veggie Bake
- 1 pound chicken, cooked, cubed or shredded (I like to season with garlic powder, but that's just me)
- 16 ounces cooked veggies (I usually do the California mix which is broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- A jar of Alfredo sauce
- 8 ounce bag of mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces cooked pasta (I use bow tie, but other small shape pasta works)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix everything but the cheese together in a greased 9x9 casserole dish.
- Top with mozzarella cheese
- Bake until cheese is brown - about 30 minutes.
Jayme is a wife to 1 and a mother to three little boys. She coupons, but isn’t super extreme about it. She price matches and loves it! While she likes to cook, she’s in the stage of life where simple is usually better! She never knows how many hands she’ll have free at dinner time! You can find her at No Regrets Living.