So forget it. I like the taste of chocolate. I like the taste of pretzel. I like the taste of those 2 things together. Who cares if it isn’t ring shaped? Not my mouth! So, instead, I use the pretzel “grids”. So much easier to work with.
I like to make them with Rolos. Cause then you get caramel too.
I like to make them with Dark Chocolate Hershey Kisses. Cause then you get a flavor party in your mouth!
Either way, they come together in minutes. MINUTES! And they last forever (not literally) in plastic containers. Makes them great for potlucks. Makes them great for appetizers before Christmas dinner. Makes them great for a post-Christmas dinner snack. Makes them great for football parties. Makes them great for neighbor gifts. Makes them great for New Year’s Eve. Makes them great for random Thurdays. They’re just great!
- Pretzels (I use the “grid” ones, but you can try the round rings)
- Rolos or Hershey Kisses (feel free to experiment by using the different kinds of chocolate that Hershey Kisses come in)
- M & Ms
- Preheat oven to 350.
- On a cookie sheet, place your pretzel pieces. As many as you want. Or as many as you can. Or as many as you have.
- On top, place the Rolo or Kiss.
- Put in oven for 3-5 minutes. Rolos seem to take longer than Kisses. But you want the chocolate to be shiny.
- Take out of oven and top with an M&M. Press down slightly to “flatten”.
- Let cool before eating. I stick in the refrigerator for a few minutes.
Jayme is a wife to 1 and a mother to two little boys and a third boy due in April 2015. She coupons, but isn’t super extreme about it. She price matches and loves it! While she likes to cook, she’s in the stage of life where simple is usually better! She never knows how many hands she’ll have free at dinner time! You can find her at No Regrets Living.