This is one of those recipes that isn’t super fancy. But it’s still really tasty. And with only 3 ingredients, it pulls together really quickly. Add in a pretty short baking time and you’ll have dinner on the table within 25 minutes. It’s a dream for busy families!
It’s versatile too. I used ham, but you could use turkey. Or roast beef. I used cheddar cheese, but you could use swiss. Or provolone. Or mozzarella. Or kick it up a notch and use pepper jack! Pick your favorite meat and cheese combination!
This was great for my smaller sized family, so if you have more than 4 people in your family, I’d double it and use a 9×13 pan.
Ham & Cheese Bake
- 1 can refrigerated crescent dough
- 6-8 ounces of deli ham/turkey/chicken/roast beef
- 6 ounces of sliced cheese (I used about ½ of a package of Kraft Big Slices)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll ½ of the crescent dough to cover the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes, just until starting to brown.
- Remove and cover the bottom with a layer of cheese.
- Put ham on top.
- Put another layer of cheese on top.
- Put the rest of the crescent rolls on top. Pinch the seams together as best you can.
- Bake for about 12-14 minutes until brown.
Jayme is a wife to 1 and a mother to three little boys. She coupons, but isn’t super extreme about it. She price matches and loves it! While she likes to cook, she’s in the stage of life where simple is usually better! She never knows how many hands she’ll have free at dinner time! You can find her at No Regrets Living.