Maybe it’s just me, but I am constantly craving some good Chinese takeout! I could easily order it once a week if my husband let me. Chinese takeout is full of sodium and packed full of calories and carbs. If you want to make your own version that is much healthier, you are going to love these recipes. You’ll never need takeout again!
- General Tso’s Chicken (pictured above)
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Kung Pao Chicken (pictured above)
- Orange Chicken (pictured above)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken (pictured above)
- Teriyaki Rice with Chicken
- Asian Ginger Sticky Chicken Wings
- Cashew Chicken
- Sesame Chicken
- Honey Garlic Chicken
- Mongolian Chicken
- Asian Ramen Noodles
Which Chinese food Instant Pot recipe are you excited to try first?