I love fall and visiting Omaha area pumpkin patches with the kids. Hayrack rides, picking out our own pumpkins to decorate and playing at a pumpkin patch are the highlight of the changing season.
We have visited the Omaha area pumpkin patches and I wanted to explore and see what else is nearby. There are over a dozen pumpkin patches within driving distance of the Omaha Metro area. Most of the ones listed are less than an hour drive from our area. I’ve included the dates and times the pumpkin patches are open, the cost and a few activities included. Make sure to click the title of the pumpkin patch to visit their website and view more about each pumpkin patch.
OMAHA METRO AREA PUMPKIN PATCHES:
BELLEVUE BERRY & PUMPKIN PATCH – 11001 S 48th St, Papillion, NE
- Tour the ghost town, tree house, pirate ship play area, pick your own pumpkin and hayrack rides.
- Open Sept 21 – Oct 31
- Monday-Thursday 9am-830pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday & Sunday 10am-6pm
- Monday-Friday $7 per person, Saturday & Sunday $10 per person. Ages 2 and under free.
VALA’S PUMPKIN PATCH – 12102 S. 180th Street, Gretna, NE
- 50+ attractions, live shows, hayrack rides, apple picking, haunted houses, jumping pillows, games and much more.
- Open Sept 14- Oct 31
- Sun-Thurs 9am -9pm, Friday & Saturday 9am-10pm
- Friday-Sunday $21.95 per person, Monday-Thursday $11.99 per person, September weekend discount $14.95 per person. Season passes available. Ages 2 & under free.
WENNINGHOFF FARMS PUMPKIN PATCH – 6707 Wenninghoff Road, Omaha, NE
- Fall themed games, animals, hayrides, combine slide & more
- Opens last weekend in September
- Hayrack rides on Saturday and Sunday only
- Monday-Friday $6 per person. Saturday-Sunday $7 per person.
NEARBY NEBRASKA PUMPKIN PATCHES:
BLOOM WHERE YOU’RE PLANTED FARM – 911-108th Street, Avoca, NE
- Hayrides, nature trails, farm animals, play areas, swings, yard games, agriculture exhibits & more.
- Open Sept 29 – Oct 21
- Friday-Sunday 10am-6pm
- $7 per person. Ages 2 and under free.
CAMP FONTANELLE – 9677 County Road 3, Fontanelle, NE
- 9 acre Corn maze, hayrack rides, bouncing pillow, petting farm & more.
- Open Sept 16 – Nov 4
- Fridays 6pm-9pm, Saturdays and Sundays 1pm-7pm,
- Scary Maze open Friday Oct 19th, Saturday Oct 20th & Saturday Oct 26 7 – 10 pm
- Children ages 3-11 $5.00 per person, Adults ages 12+ $7.00 per person.
Check out our visit to Camp Fontanelle:
HARVEST MOON FARM – 1410 Hwy 77, Oakland, NE
- Jumping pillows, go-karts, corn maze, scarecrow forest, trike track, animals and more.
- Open Sept 16
- Tuesday-Thursday 10am-3pm, Friday 12pm-6pm, Saturday & Sunday 12pm – 8pm
- $8.50 per person, Military (with ID) $5.00 per person, Seniors 65+ $7.00. Kids 2 and under free.
MARTIN’S HILLSIDE ORCHARD – 2024 Ashland Road, Ceresco, NE
- Wagon rides (weekend afternoons), discovery trail, butterfly garden and u-pick fruit.
- Aug 25 – end of October
- Tuesday-Sunday 10am-6pm
- $4 per person ($3 of this fee goes toward purchase of your u-pick fruit when you check out.) Kids 2 and under free.
JKS PUMPKIN PATCH – 757 Bluff Road, Lincoln, NE
- Jumping pillow, corn maze, pirate ship, hayrack rides, petting zoo, combine slide, jump pads, and more.
- Open Sept 15 – Oct 29
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday 10am-7pm
- $11 per person. Pumpkin included with admission.
POPPY’S PUMPKIN PATCH – 55275 837 Rd., Norfolk, NE
- Petting zoo, wooden maze, slides, zip lines, play areas, train rides, corn pit, enchanted forest and more.
- Open Sept 18 – Oct 28
- Tuesday & Wednesday 10am – 3pm, Thursday – Sunday 10am – 6pm
- $7 per person, Seniors 65+ & Military (with ID), $6 per person, season pass available. 2 and under are free.
ROCA BERRY FARM – 16531 S 38th St., Roca, NE 68430
- Games, slides, hayrack rides, dino dig, corn maze, duck races, playground, puzzle mazes and more.
- Open Sept 22 – Oct 31
- Monday- Thursday 9am – 7pm, Friday & Saturday 9am-10pm, Sunday 9am-7pm (sept 23,30), open until 830pm on Oct 14,15, Oct 31 open 9am – 5pm
- Monday-Thursday and Friday before 5pm $8.50 per person, Friday after 5pm, Saturday & Sunday $11.50 per person.
SKINNY BONES – 3935 State Highway 133, Blair, NE
- Giant jump pillow, pedal carts, corn mazes, nerf gun war zone, haunted house, and hayrack rides.
- Open Sept 7 – Oct 31
- Monday-Wednesday 9am-3pm, Thursday 9am-9pm, Friday-Saturday 9am-10pm, Sunday 9am-7pm
- Monday-Thursday $10.95 per person, Friday-Sunday $13.95 per person. Ages 2 and under free.
NEARBY IOWA PUMPKIN PATCHES:
3 BEES FARMS – 14922 535th Street, Griswold, IA
- Hayrides, fall produce, pick your own apples, corn maze, farm animals and more. Check their website for special events.
- Open Sept 4 – Oct 31
- Sept Hours Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 10am-5pm, Thursday 10am-2pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 1pm-5pm
- Oct Hours Monday-Friday 10am-6pm, Saturday 1pm-5pm, Sunday 1pm-5pm
- Hayrides and corn maze are $3 per person (Sat & Sun only). Ages 3 and under free.
DITMARS ORCHARD & VINEYARD – 19475 225th Street, Council Bluffs, IA
- Corn maze, tire mountain, tractor ride, corn box, playground and pick your own apples.
- Open Now- Early Nov
- Tuesday-Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 11am-5pm
- Activity bundle (tractor ride, bale maze, corn maze, and playground) $7 per person. Ages 3 and under free.
McCURDY’S PUMPKINS – 63119 White Pole Rd, Atlantic, IA
- 2-acre corn maze, hay rack ride, play area, corn pool and more.
- Open Sept 22 – Oct 28
- Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm
- $5 per person (kindergarten and older) for activities.
PIONEER TRAIL ORCHARD & PUMPKIN PATCH – 21534 Chestnut Rd, Council Bluffs, IA
- Haunted barns and houses, jungle gym, hay pit, dino dig, corn maze and more.
- Opens Sept 15
- Wednesday – Thursday 5pm-9pm, Friday 5pm-10pm, Saturday 10am-10pm, Sunday 12pm-7pm
- $6 per person. Ages 2 and under are free.
Note: Information provided correct as of publishing date. Please confirm with pumpkin patch before your visit. Weather and other factors can impact hours, hayrack rides or pumpkin availability.
Which pumpkin patches have you visited and which is your favorite? Where do you plan to go this year for your pumpkin patch adventure?