Enjoy your favorite appetizers in a healthier version with your air fryer. Serve your guests or your just your family any of these easy 17 air fryer recipes, including chicken wings, ‘fried’ dill pickles, balsamic bacon brussels sprouts, cheese balls, plaintains, and more delicious appetizers.
An air fryer uses up to 75% less oil than frying, while leaving that crispy finish we all love with fried foods. It’s a fuss-free, fast and convenient way to enjoy your favorite ‘fried’ foods without sacrificing taste. These classic appetizer reicpes just got a healthy upgrade!
Love easy air fryer recipes? Try one of these 16 chicken air fryer recipes perfect for your main dish.
1. Balsamic Bacon Brussels Sprouts in an Air Fryer – My Life Cookbook
2. Airfryer Parmesan Dill Fried Pickle Chips – The Creative Bite
3. Air Fryer Mozzarella Balls – Simply Stacie
4. Dim Sum Air Fryer Chinese Shrimp Toast – This Old Gal
5. Air Fryer Bow Tie Pasta Chips – Healthy Slow Cooking
6. Air Fryer Wontons Appetizer – Walking on Sunshine
7. Airfryer Honey Goat Cheese Balls – The Creative Bite
8. Easy Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Buffalo Sauce Recipe – Low Carb Yum
9. Air Fryer Feta Psiti Greek Baked Feta Hors d’oeuvre – This Old Gal
10. Air Fryer Shishito Peppers – Veggies Save the Day
12. Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower Tots – The Creative Bite
13. Clean Eating Air Fryer Cheese Sticks Recipe – The Gracious Pantry
14. Air Fryer Goat Cheese Polenta Bites – This Old Gal
15. Air Fryer Plantains – Recipes from a Pantry
16. Sesame, Ginger and Garlic Edamame – Healthy Slow Cooking
17. Low Carb Queso Fundido – Two Sleevers