If you are a Swagbucks old timer you’ve earned a lot of free gift cards from them over the years and will remember that it all started with Search and Win. Well, whether you’re a points called SB-earning veteran, a brand new member, or you haven’t signed up yet, Swagbucks has a GREAT new revamp that everyone will enjoy.
The new & improved Swagbucks Search powered by Yahoo! It includes all the features we have become used to with modern search engines & the same SB-earning power we’ve loved all along. Here are the great new features for SB Search:
I have been a beta-tester for this new search engine for the last month and I LOVE it! So many features and super easy to use. Plus, I get rewarded just for searching the web. It’s a win-win!
In addition, to celebrate they’re running the Swagbucks Search Quest and giving away 50 prizes of 500 SB! The Search Quest begins on Monday, August 11th at 12:01am PT and continues through the end of the day on Friday, August 15th. By using the new Search on this fun little quest, you can get up to 3 entries every day (up to 15 total!) into the drawing for the prizes. Here’s how to get your entries:
- Every day on the Swagbucks.com homepage, you’ll find a large image at the top of the page along with a question to search.
- Click the large image at the top of the page to find the answer. That’s 1 entry into the drawing!
- Once you see the search results, a sliding notification will appear at the bottom of the page, with another question to search. Click on the sliding notification’s link to search and get 1 additional entry! Make sure to close that notification once you get to those search results because…
- Once you see the search results for that 2nd question, a final sliding notification will appear at the bottom of the page! Click on the link to get 1 more entry for the day and see where the search results take you.
- The 50 winners will be announced on the SB official blog on Monday, Aug 18th!