Disclosure: Contains referral link. All opinions are mine.
I became a stay-at-home mom over a decade ago after spending most of my 20’s in the military. Talk about a major change! I thought staying home with a new baby would be a piece of cake after 7 years in the military. I was so wrong.
I had no idea I’d be so tired, frustrated and overwhelmed. Homemaking is filled with mundane tasks that never end, but here’s the thing: do you want to spend more time overwhelmed by things you don’t enjoy? I know I didn’t!
I discovered the Ultimate Homemaking bundles many years ago and am always excited when they release a new one with all new resources. These resources have made me better at homemaking (and even helped me learn to love it)!
Through the courses and ebooks, I’ve learned ways to be more frugal, manage my time better, clean more efficiently, cook up wholesome meals, rekindle the romance in my marriage and finally, put self-care back in my life.
Too often, moms think about themselves last and we really need to take better care of ourselves, so we can be the best mom and wife possible! The Ultimate Homemaking bundle is the first step to do something FOR YOU!
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 50 ebooks, 21 eCourses, 14 printables, 2 videos, 2 audios, 2 summits, and 1 membership site. That’s a $1,980 value that is 97% for six days only. Plus, 10 amazing bonuses valued at over $290 (more below) that make this bundle totally worth it!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just six days! After Monday night, May 1st, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle. It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to feel overwhelmed by homemaking because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Becoming efficient as a homemaker is one thing. Fully embracing all the messy moments and hard times and loving it (most days) is another. But it’s not out of reach.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Monday, May 1st, so don’t wait!)
- $15 store credit from Cultivate What Matters
- Free 1 month subscription from Kiwi Crate, $20 value
- Free 1 month MightyFix shipment from Mighty Nest, $17 value
- One project box from Detox Project Box, $25 value
- Free 1 month subscription from Bookroo, $18 value
- $15 store credit from Orglamix
- $15 store credit from Strawesome
- Digital download of the 2017 Hope Ink Calendar, $20+ value -or- $15 credit + 3 art prints from Hope Ink, $99 value
- Homeowner Lifetime Membership from HomeBinder, $120 value
- Free 1 year annual membership from MollyGreen.com, $29 value
The Ultimate Homemaking bundle is only available for a limited time, so order now. Plus, order 4/26 or 4/27 and get an early bird e-reader upgrade FREE (a $9.99 value)!