Has breakfast gotten easier for you? I hope so! If not, check out these past breakfast recipes – all designed to make breakfast easier. Or, at least, tasty!
Need dinner ideas? Try a monthly menu plan….I highly recommend them at least! In the meantime, here’s another breakfast recipe for you.
Oatmeal. It’s what’s for breakfast. Or, at least, it’s what could be for breakfast! Although it’s July when I’m posting this, this would be a fabulous breakfast when the cold weather hits – warm up your house and your bodies before hitting the winter snow!
I don’t know where I found this recipe, but it’s in my current rotation of breakfast goodness. It’s a baked oatmeal recipe, so it comes out more in bars. It’s a soft oatmeal recipe, so you’d still eat it with a fork.
Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups oatmeal
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ - ½ cup peanut butter (depending on how strong of a peanut butter taste that you want)
- Mix everything together. Mix it up. Mix it up. Mix it real good.
- Grease a 9x13 pan.
- Dump the mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, depending on how crunchy you want the top.
- Eat it!
Jayme is a wife to 1 and a mother to three little boys. She coupons, but isn’t super extreme about it. She price matches and loves it! While she likes to cook, she’s in the stage of life where simple is usually better! She never knows how many hands she’ll have free at dinner time! You can find her at No Regrets Living.