Looking for a delicious, flavorful side dish for your next meal? Look no further than these melt in your mouth honey mustard roasted Brussels sprouts. Seriously. These things are heavenly! Roasted to perfection with those crispy outer leaves, and bursting with that distinct sweet and spicy flavor thanks to the honey mustard. These are a must try.
I have never been particularly fond of Brussels sprouts truthfully, but clearly it was just a matter of having prepared them wrong. Now I cannot get enough of them! Plus, they are just crazy easy to throw together.
How to Make Honey Mustard Roasted Brussels Sprouts
To prepare this simple side dish, simply trim and half the Brussels sprouts and toss them in a bowl with some avocado oil and everything but the bagel seasoning. Buy the seasoning pre-made or try this easy homemade 6-ingredient everything but the bagel seasoning.
Spread the Brussels sprouts out evenly on a lined baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes. While they are roasting, mix up equal parts brown mustard and honey. When the sprouts are done, remove them from the oven and toss with the honey mustard mixture. Serve immediately! These are best right away when they’re still super crispy from the oven but also covered in the sticky sweet glaze.
These honey mustard roasted Brussels sprouts are my new favorite side dish and I try to make them at least once a week! Not only are they delicious, but they are chock full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and are impressively rich in antioxidants. Pair them with your favorite meal this week, and experience all the health and flavor benefits! You will NOT regret it!
Love easy side dishes? Try these recipes:
- 15+ Simple and Satisfying Side Dishes
- Roasted Broccoli
- Roasted Garlic Parmesan Baby Potatoes
- 17 Amazing Air Fryer Appetizers
Honey Mustard Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon everything but the bagel seasoning
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and line a baking sheet with silpat or parchment paper.
- Trim and halve your Brussels sprouts, then toss in a bowl with avocado oil and everything but the bagel seasong. Stir to coat.
- Spread the sprouts on the baking sheet in a single layer, and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy.
- Mix the honey and brown mustard until thoroughly combined.
- When sprouts are done, remove to a bowl and coat evenly with the honey mustard mixture. Serve immediately.
Jenny is a wife and stay at home mother of two. She loves good food, and enjoys experimenting in the kitchen. When she’s not busy chasing kids, you can find her digging into a good book, enjoying the great outdoors, and trying not to kill her houseplants.